Solution Seeker is working on the world’s first AI for production optimization, turning data into value and insight for our users. We love our work and are fierce believers in the potential of our team and our technology. And our front-end is a crucial part of enabling our users to unlock the potential of their data.
Join us and help make our front-end intuitive and beautiful, facilitating the interplay of our users with our AI. We are looking for talented individuals that can contribute to the development of our technology stack. This is an opportunity to work at the technological forefront, leveraging the latest technologies to solve hard problems.
As front-end developer, you will be contributing to the development of a web application that connects our users to our AI, and facilitates an interplay between the two. You will participate in the design and implementation of user interfaces that intelligently guide our users through vast amounts of data along our data-pipeline. Presenting insights to the user that are relevant for the task at hand at each step of the process is crucial. To drive the development, you will be working closely with our analysts, designers, users, strategists, and other stakeholders.
Skills & Requirements:
- BSc or MSc in Computer Science or a similar degree
- Knowledge of web standards, including HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience with code versioning tools, such as Git
- Proficient in written and spoken Norwegian and English
Experience with modern frameworks such as ReactJS or AngularJS, a good understanding of the underlying stack (HTTP, databases) and the fundamentals of web application security, or experience with Highcharts, Node.js, Webpack and GraphQL is appreciated but not strictly necessary.
Perks & Benefits:
- Any tools you need to be productive
- High degree of autonomy in your workday – you decide how best to spend your day
- Flat structure and minimal bureaucracy
- Continuously increase your knowledge and learn new skills – courses, tech-talks, conferences
- Free food and snacks
- Learn about and work with the latest relevant technologies
- Flexible work-hours and vacation
- International offices and travel opportunities
- Impact in the industry
- Frequent planned and spontaneous social events including free beer
- Competitive salary and benefits (including pension, insurance and stock-options)
- Attractive offices in the center of Oslo; enjoy great public transport connections and a short walk to the bustling food-, culture-, sports- and nightlife that Oslo has to offer.
Check out this video to get a better feel of how it is to work at Solution Seeker (in Norwegian).
Send your application letter, CV and transcripts to firstname.lastname@example.org. The subject of the email should read “Front-end Developer 2019”.