Digging into and working with our data, you will be involved in the most important challenges we face technically and strategically. Your tasks as an analyst will include analyzing production data and solving real challenges for clients, prepare and hold insightful presentations internally and externally, or get involved in strategic considerations like go-to-market-plan, positioning and delivery model. This is a unique opportunity to combine technical and business skills in a fast growing startup.
- Interest for digitalization, machine learning and AI
- Basic programming skills and a strong logical sense
- Ability to quickly understand new subjects and dig down into details
- Service minded and result oriented
- Master in technology or economics
- Proficient in written and spoken Norwegian and English
Perks & Benefits
- Any tools you need to be productive
- High degree of autonomy in your workday – you decide how best to spend your day
- Flat structure and minimal bureaucracy
- Continuously increase your knowledge and learn new skills – courses, tech-talks, conferences
- Free food and snacks
- Learn about and work with the latest relevant technologies
- Flexible work-hours and vacation
- International offices and travel opportunities
- Impact in the industry
- Frequent planned and spontaneous social events including free beer
- Competitive salary and benefits (including pension, insurance and stock-options)
- Attractive offices in the center of Oslo; enjoy great public transport connections and a short walk to the bustling food-, culture-, sports- and nightlife that Oslo has to offer.
Check out this video to get a better feel of how it is to work at Solution Seeker (in Norwegian).
Send your application, CV, and transcripts to firstname.lastname@example.org. The subject line of your e-mail application should read "Data Analyst 2019".