Solution Seeker is working on the world’s first AI for production optimization, turning data into value and insight for our users. We love our work and are fierce believers in the potential of our team and our technology. And our software engineers are a critical part of enabling our vision to become reality.
Join us and contribute to the development of an AI that processes real-time data from thousands of sensors to produce valuable insights for production optimization. We are looking for talented individuals that can contribute to the development of our technology stack. This is an opportunity to work at the technological forefront, leveraging the latest technologies to solve hard problems.
As a software engineer, you will be contributing to the development and maintenance of the data processing system that runs our AI. You will participate in the design and implementation of an architecture that can process, store, and deliver large amounts of data in real time; that is optimized for speed and responsiveness; and that scales gracefully as we get more users. To help the rest of the team, you will be setting up services that run machine learning models and other computations, and contribute to refining our DevOps pipeline for continuous delivery to our customers.
Skills & Requirements
- BSc or MSc in Computer Science or a similar degree
- Understanding of the Linux operating system
- Familiar with the Python programming language
- Experience with code versioning tools, such as Git, and DevOps
- Proficient in written and spoken Norwegian and English
Experience with container technology (e.g. Docker), database technology (e.g. MongoDB), event-driven frameworks such as Kafka, knowledge in the fundamentals in computer networking and security, and cloud technology is appreciated but not strictly necessary.
Perks & Benefits
Any tools you need to be productive
- High degree of autonomy in your workday – you decide how best to spend your day
- Flat structure and minimal bureaucracy
- Continuously increase your knowledge and learn new skills – courses, tech-talks, conferences
- Free food and snacks
- Learn about and work with the latest relevant technologies
- Flexible work-hours and vacation
- International offices and travel opportunities
- Impact in the industry
- Frequent planned and spontaneous social events including free beer
- Competitive salary and benefits (including pension, insurance and stock-options)
- Attractive offices in the center of Oslo; enjoy great public transport connections and a short walk to the bustling food-, culture-, sports- and nightlife that Oslo has to offer.
Check out this video to get a better feel of how it is to work at Solution Seeker (in Norwegian).
Send your application letter, CV and transcripts to firstname.lastname@example.org. The subject of the email should read “Software Engineer 2019”.