As back-end developer, you will be contributing to the development and maintenance of the data processing system that runs our AI. You will participate in the design and implementation of an architecture that can process, store, and deliver large amounts of data in real time; that is optimized for speed and responsiveness; and that scales gracefully as we get more users. To help the rest of the team, you will be setting up services that run machine learning models and other computations, and refining our DevOps pipeline for continuous delivery to our customers.
- BSc or MSc in Computer Science or a similar degree
- Knowledgeable in the fundamentals in computer networking and security
- A good understanding of the Linux operating system
- Familiar with the Python programming language
- Experience with code versioning tools, such as Git, and DevOps
- Proficient in written and spoken Norwegian and English
Experience with container technology (e.g. Docker), database technology (e.g. MongoDB), event-driven frameworks such as Kafka, and cloud technology is appreciated but not strictly necessary.
Send your application letter, CV and transcripts to email@example.com. The subject of the email should read “Back-end Developer 2019”.