Digging into and working with our data, you will be involved in the most important challenges we face technically and strategically. You will be contributing to the research and development of predictive models to be used in our AI. Our AI processes real-time data streams from thousands of sensors to produce valuable insights for our users. Models are developed in close cooperation with our clients. In addition, you will get the opportunity to monitor machine learning models in production and gauge their impact on real decision-making processes. This is a unique opportunity to refine your machine learning skills on challenging real-world problems.
- Perform research and development of predictive models using machine learning
- Creating baseline models and testing new models
- Serving and monitoring models in production
- Contribute to the development of our machine learning framework in Python
- Participate in our analysis team through collaboration with other team members and stakeholders to meet the needs of our customers
- Master or PhD in Data Science, Cybernetics, Mathematics, or related field, with coursework on machine learning
- A solid understanding of the fundamentals of machine learning
- Proficient in written and spoken Norwegian and English
- Experience with artificial neural networks
- Experience with modern machine learning frameworks, such as TensorFlow, PyTorch, Scikit-learn, or similar
- Some experience with the Python programming language
Perks & Benefits
- Any tools you need to be productive
- High degree of autonomy in your workday – you decide how best to spend your day
- Flat structure and minimal bureaucracy
- Continuously increase your knowledge and learn new skills – courses, tech-talks, conferences
- Free food and snacks
- Learn about and work with the latest relevant technologies
- Flexible work-hours and vacation
- International offices and travel opportunities
- Impact in the industry
- Frequent planned and spontaneous social events including free beer
- Competitive salary and benefits (including pension, insurance and stock-options)
- Attractive offices in the center of Oslo; enjoy great public transport connections and a short walk to the bustling food-, culture-, sports- and nightlife that Oslo has to offer.
Check out this video to get a better feel of how it is to work at Solution Seeker (in Norwegian).
Send your application, CV, and transcripts to firstname.lastname@example.org. The subject line of your e-mail application should read “Data Scientist 2019”.